Welcome to the home page for the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Calhoun County. Our office is located at the Calhoun County Fairgrounds on the western edge of Port Lavaca.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to pose significant challenges and is likely to remain a concern for the next several weeks. As the President declared a disaster declaration on March 13, we encourage you to be prepared but not panic, in our response to continue essential governmental functions.
- COVID-19 Informational Video
- March 16-April 17 all AgriLife face to face events, programs and meetings will be cancelled. We will reevaluate this policy on April 16, 2020.
- All 4-H meetings, programs, events, etc. are suspended until at least May 4, 2020.
- March 16 – April 3, 2020 the Bauer Exhibit Building, Pavilion and Calhoun County Auditorium will be closed. We will reevaluate the closure on April 3, 2020
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Natural Resources
- 4-H and Youth Development
- Family and Community Health
- Fisheries and Environmental Stewardship
- Community and Economic Development